Highlighted

A&E on Apple TV

It says that there is a system error and I am unable to watch A&E on my Apple TV. Has anyone else had this issue or know of a solution? 

5 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: A&E on Apple TV

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with this.

Are you still getting this error? Is the error an authentication error from TWC or 

from A&E or the TV?

If you can provide us some additional information on what you are seeing we can 

see what needs to be done. 

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

Newcomer

I had that issue with ION channel last week.  I have several channels that act like I have a dish in bad weather, going in and out and are very choppy.  I can't watch them.  It's not happening to all my channels just some.

TWC had me unplug and reset my box.  The error issue went away but then channels were still choppy and unwatchable.

Newcomer

[ Edited ]

YES!! OVER A WEEK IVE BEEN TRYING TO SIGN IN!!

Need HELP to watch A&E shows on Apple tv!!! Each time I attempt to sign it displays an error message!!

When you attempt to sign in and activate your Apple TV, are you doing so with a tablet or phone?  I have seen cases where you need to activate on a desktop or laptop computer to get past any error messages you are seeing.

If you are still having problems, please let us know so that we can look into this for you. 

Thank you.

Observer

Since the merger none of the "cable apps" on Apple TV are verifying. The problem is in the login server. Spectrum hasn't put the Time Warner customers into the database yet for verification.

Fix this please?