Observer

Community Forums Email Address

First time user here and was looking around and no where can I find in Profile / My Settings to edit my email address to another if I so choose.

7 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Community Forums Email Address

@army83

The email address you use to set up your account cannot be changed.  You can manage features such as your Username under Profile.  To use a different email, you would need to have your profile deleted and create a new one.  

James M.
Spectrum Social Media Customer Care
Forums Community Manager

Observer

Would you be so kind  as to direct myself in Username under Profile if I decide to change it.

Expert

You can create multiple email id's

Community Manager

@army83

When you log in, go to you username at the top of the page (just below search) and click the username.  From there, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and select View/Manage this User's Settings, and Username is the first tab.   I've also included a link to FAQ's that you may find helpful for navigating the Forums.  

James 

Observer

The only thing I see on any pages at the bottom after clicking username is: