Spectator

windows 10 Creator's update and watch.spectrum.net

Anyone having trouble loading the website as I am after the W10 update recently? My other unupdated computers and devices can still load all the way to view channels. Is there a certain site to insert into the browser's plugin or flash exception boxes under advanced settings?
12 REPLIES
Expert

Re: windows 10 Creator's update... Is Flash player gone?

I take it the update did indeed kill flash player?

Spectator

flash works on everything else online, though
Established Sharer

It didn't kill flash but disabled it by default.  You should be able to enable it manually in the Tools/Manage Add-ons menu in Edge or IE.

Spectator

flash has been enabled and this is still occurring. I am working on manually updating another computer to see if I can duplicate this problem elsewhere.
Established Sharer

What browser are you using that is having issues? Does this happen on all browsers?

Spectator

It happens to just be this one computer.  I just updated another  and all is fine there.  Thank you for all your help

Observer

Re: windows 10 Creator's update and watch.spectrum.net

I DON'T have Creators Update and I also can't load watch.spectrum.net on Edge, Internet Explorer, or Chrome. I just get what I refer to as a "spinning circle".

Spectator

I see.  I checked a previously working laptop and all I get is a spinning circle too in Firefox and Chrome.  Maybe it's regional.  I'm in SoCal.  Regardless, it's pretty bad.

Observer

I'm in western New York.  ZIP code 14173.