Spectator

Watching Spectrum TV on computers has stopped working as of 7/18/17

I can not get Watch TV to work in IE or Chrome on any of my Windows 10 machines. Plus the IOS app is not working either.

Is something is up on the backend?

5 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Watching Spectrum TV on computers has stopped working as of 7/18/17

If you changed modems or routers or got a firmware update, you need to reset the modem and router and perhaps change your "MyServices" password.

This is also required if switching from TWC to Spectrum

Rookie

These ticky-tack replies don't help anyone. This garbage keeps happening. It was working fine a week ago, no changes have been made on my network, and neither the Spectrum Live TV via browser works nor the Roku Spectrum App... I'm about to call and cancel my television service with them. Even when it works, its compressed, blurry, low quality streams that are unacceptable. 

Spectator

I saw on other postings to do a password reset. I did a password reset on my account and it seemed to fix it. 

N/A

I have the same problem.  Happens on ROKU or Computer when accessing online.  Chrome or Microsoft browsers will not work.  Tried on multiple computers.  The only online access for me that works is using an android phone

Lead Moderator

If you have tried the steps here and have not found resolution we encourage you 

to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums