Contributor

TWCTV.com hasn't been serviced or changed in years

TWCTV.com hasn't been serviced or changed in years, and it's still unreliable and often broken. It's what I and many other users depend on for watching TV. Why so little focus and attention? It's currently broken for me. 

26 REPLIES
Expert

Re: TWCTV.com hasn't been serviced or changed in years

Problem is on your end. You need a modern browser and correct plug ins

Contributor

That was pretty rude.

Spectrum Employee

We are sorry to hear you are having problems with the TWCTV.com website.  I am not aware of any known issues at this time.  Could you please let us know what types of problems you are currently having?

Additionally, we would need to know the specifications of the computer you are using.  This can include the version of the operating system you are running and what browser and version of the browser you are using.  Once we have that information, we can look into this for you.

Contributor

During peak times, I and many others on this forum experience constant buffering, audio/video skipping, and blurry video when using either the Roku app or the TWCTV.com streaming via a browser. 

The resident expert above keeps responding to people who report this problem with questions about their cable modem signals. It is 100% clear to me this is NOT the issue. It's a problem with server capacity. The specific server that keeps popping up in my own diagnosis and research is: linear-scope010.timewarnercable.com. This is a problem with whatever server or server cluster is running your Adobe Primetime service that serves up streaming video. 

It has happened since I had cable in 2012, with no real answers from Time Warner.

Contributor

Notably, the service works almost flawlessly on the android app or ipad app, and does not have these issues. It is specific to Roku and TWCTV.com. Browser, OS, etc. None of that matters. It is NOT a problem with the customer's equipment.
Newcomer

WRONG MsRaye! Get Educated, and know what you're talking about before you answer or comment on questions. TWC.com DOES need to be Serviced. It doesn't even work with newer released builds of Windows 10.

Contributor

It's an unwatchable mess!
Contributor

[ Edited ]

SHOCKWAVE CRASH

Contributor

BUFFERING