Spectator

TWC TV becomes Spectrum TV

The TWC TV app on my iPhone just gave me a pop up message "In the next few days TWC TV app will be renamed Spectrum TV".  

Hopefuly its more than just a rename and all the effort has been put into enhancing the app and releasing on more platforms.  To bad Spectrum is not proactively marketing the new app as I am now trying SlingTV due to the lack of support of TWC TV on FireTVstick.

2 REPLIES
Boz
Sharer

Re: TWC TV becomes Spectrum TV

chuck_colburn wrote:

The TWC TV app on my iPhone just gave me a pop up message "In the next few days TWC TV app will be renamed Spectrum TV".  

Hopefuly its more than just a rename and all the effort has been put into enhancing the app and releasing on more platforms.  To bad Spectrum is not proactively marketing the new app as I am now trying SlingTV due to the lack of support of TWC TV on FireTVstick.

I received that message on my TWCTV Roku app last night.

While enhancements, etc., would be nice, the way things go with TWC, I'm just hoping and praying that they don't do something to break the TWCTV Roku app for me!

I've been using TWCTV on (4) Roku 2 XS 3100R and (1) Roku Streaming Stick (2016) 3600R devices for a few months now problem free, even amongst reports from others of issues.  I want my trouble-free streak to continue!

TWC/Spectrum, PLEASE don't break my TWCTV Roku app!  Thank you for your attention to this matter! Smiley Wink

Newcomer

Re: TWC TV becomes Spectrum TV

So now the TWC TV app does not work on my IPAD???????? Will this be corrected soon?