Spectrumtv.com and Spectrum tv app

I can log in to MyTwc and see my bill, etc, but when i login to the app or online i get a error saying wrong password or user. Anyone have the same issue or know a resolution?
Thank you
3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Spectrumtv.com and Spectrum tv app

@MidnightPurrs

We apologize for any poor experience.  Typically, resetting the password will resolve  most log in issues.  If the issue is not resolved, we encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

Thank you for answering. I reset it twice and now its working.

I do have another question.
Trying to watch at home on laptop but i get a message that i am away from home. Is there a way to fix the location? I'm using cell tether data if it helps.
Thank you again
Community Manager

@MidnightPurrs

When you log in to watch.spectrum.net or the Spectrum TV app, the website and app looks for the IP address you are connecting with and looks for a matching account that includes internet and TV service.  If a matching account is not found or if you are using public wifi or cell data, it will consider you "Away from Home".   Based on your registration information, I am only seeing TV service on your account.  To use the app or website at home,  you would need to have us add a modem that will be set up just to give you app access.  

If you would like more information, including to have a call back set up, please use this link to Private Messages.  When contacting us, please verify your account information and include a good number to reach you.  I would be happy to have the local division in your area contact you to set this up.  

James