Observer

Spectrum TV live is not working on Windows machine (but does work on IOS app)

We have 2 computers running Windows 10 Home 64 bit and I cannot get the SpectrumTV to load properly.  Late last week, our bookmark was for video2.timewarnercable.com but when we went to that site, we got a error - invalid certificate (all worked well prior to that time).  I went to https;//watch.spectrum.net and and able to log in properly but then the systems just spins and does not load live TV, On Demand, or Guide.  This occurs across all browsers on the Windows computers.  On the iPad, all works very well using the Spectrum app.  Suggestions?  Thank you....

4 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Spectrum TV live is not working on Windows machine (but does work on IOS app)

Reset all your cable boxes and the modem.

If that doesn't help, change your password.

Let us know what fixes it.

Observer

Re: Spectrum TV live is not working on Windows machine (but does work on IOS app)

Thanks for the help, I rebooted modem, wireless router and changed password.  Still just spins on all windows computers and under all browsers.

Observer

SOLVED - This is/was a Windows Creator vs Spectrum problem.  I deleted and reinstalled flash fow all browsers and it now works.  I had already allowed flash when needed, but it wasn't working.  With the re-installation, it does.

Observer

Once again, I cannot get Spectrum Tv to work on my computers.  I log in successfully and then it just spins.  The app works on our tablets, but none of the PCs work.  Windows 10 Creator (64 bit) with flash installed and allowed.  No issued found in the Firewall.