Newcomer

Re: Spectrum TV Stream

WOW reading your posts is like reading my story word for word.   I signed up through chat on thursday morning told me would be ready in 2 hours.  Then 6 hours later i tried failed on website and on app.   Then called tech and to funny that on friday someone posted that they new there was an outage cause Tech support told me I needed to wait 72 hours.   So I did and it was monday that a tech told me there is an outage but didn't sound to sure of himself so called again and just the mention of spectrum website or app and right off the bat there is an outage.   

Well my zip code is 66048 on spectrum TV app I get the error below

Subscription Required

Use of this app requires a Spectrum TV subscription. DLI-1012

Using the website I just get a notice that not all channels will work or if I'm at hom just a window showing me other options to purchase tv.

Just taking a stab in the dark but of all you guys with this problem.   DO you guys only have the Stream purchased and no actual TV package?    I think that if the entire app had an outage there would be hundereds of people calling in and posting here.   

I only ask this question because alot of the FAQ's and other information suggests you must have a tv package to use Streaming but I have read the Streaming package and it says you don't .

If a spectrum representive is reading these.   It would be nice to post the exact issues with the app that people are having cause there is a good chance not everyone is having the same issue.

On a side note for any of you that don't have a tv package other than this streaming package.   Your ID and Pass now works on network sites and apps.   I was able to stream Live AMC and other channels.  Which I wasn't able to before I signed up for this service.

Newcomer

This is exactly what I have been dealing with for a week now! Initially they told me it was a problem with the system not recognizing my usernamce and password. Then the other 5 people I have talked to my there is a widespread outage with people not getting their "entitlements" which means it doesnt recognize our subscription. I'm giving a few more days and I will call up and have the service removed from my account.

Thank you for the heads up on the other TV streaming apps. AMC works! Sweet!

Newcomer

I just got done chatting with someone on facebook and they said they are hoping to release a fix tomorrow. 

Newcomer

Well, solidarity for all of us dealing with this. I posted earlier and indeed it is still not working.  It's been 1 week since I signed up.  And to answer another poster, we do not have any regular tv service. Just internet. So that does support your theory that it's affecting just that group. It's still outrageous they aren't better at communicating this.  In fact, would you believe I just got a call from them? It was a sales call. They were calling to sell me the TV Stream service, LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I let her know I signed up a week ago, it wasn't working, and MAYBE it's a very, very bad idea to sell a service that is currently super busted.

Well, its FINNALY working, and I have to say, the Spectrum TV Streaming APP on my ROKU is working FLAWLESSLY!  I'm so happy with the channels and the quality .  Thanks Spectrum for working to fix this for me, i truly appreciate it and will be subscribing after the 30 day trial.

Thanks!

Newcomer

Finally started working here too - and we far it's a pretty good service! Thank heavens.