Not applicable

Spectrum TV Online Advertisement Issue

I'm having issues where I lose connection, and everytime I resume my show, it starts off with a commercial. Is this really necessary? There has to be some way of marking that I already saw the opening commercial, so I can just resume without being bombarded with advertisements.

I understand there is a need for advertisements, but it's getting old. I'm not even sure what is causing the issue to begin with. Other streaming sites work fine for me.

Also, the ability to skip forward being disabled is ridiculous. I fell asleep watching an episode last night and it finished playing. So, I wanted to start about half way through, and I can't. Now I just have to let it play for 20 minutes to catch up to where I was at.

Please take into consideration fixing these issues. Otherwise, I think I would just wait for the season to show up on Netflix and then I don't have to deal with any of those issues.

1 REPLY
Community Manager

Re: Spectrum TV Online Advertisement Issue

@jasonmaxfield

We have passed along your feedback.  For direct assistance with the connection issue, we encourage you to contact our Social Media Customer Care team:

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum