Newcomer

Re: SPECTRUM TV KNOWN ISSUE 6/26/18

Still waiting... always waiting... stupid freaking monopoly. 

Newcomer

Spectrum does not understand what "Customer Delight" is .....

Had a monopoly and now they are watching it crumble .... Kodak ?

Seasoned Contributor

I think the "fix" team has gone home. It's way past their bedtime.

jbb
Not applicable

Just started this service. With this problem I'm wondering if it is worth it.  Might have to drop it and stick with Sling and Hulu.

Newcomer

I am in Northeast Ohio ... and with the screwed up channel listing ... I am able to watch the New York Mets on SNY and the Yankees on YES. .......

A bonus ????    Or will they charge us for it ???

Rookie

Re: SpectrumTV is broken: Error WPC-1005 5/13/2018

The Spectrum TV Android app is frequently out of service.  I can't connect to see Spectrum TV on my home WiFi nor via my CAT5 ethernet cable connection to my router.

It is very frustrating and a true source of customer DISSATISFACTION

Not applicable

I have only had this tv service a few months.  Every month it goes up.  Was suppose to cost approx $90 for 3 services.   Got a bill the last two months for $140 and now $148.   To top it off, nothing works.   The dvr is down.  The  guide  doesn’t work.  Many channels don’t come in at all.   It’s 7pm and it’s been down all day and didn’t work  well yesterday either. You can’t repeat, back up or  go find anything you taped already.  Many channels are missing.   What am I paying for?

Newcomer

Re: SpectrumTV is broken: Error WPC-1005 5/13/2018

All day long, no streaming service.  And now I find it is "Solved", because they acknowledge they have a problem and they are working on it!!!  That means it ain't solved.

Observer

Check the spectrum app on my roku aroud 9 pm (CST in SE texas)  on 6-26-18 --not getting the error messages and channels coming in but.......but.... channels are missing. My local channels plus pbs, cspan2, cspan3, plus others are missing. Nothing under channel 100. Channels were duplicated  which I didn't understand. 

Not applicable

This is very problematic.  I can view all other streaming channels on my tv and ipad via spectrum internet, but can’t stream Spectrum TV.  Ugh...

Wondering if subscribers will receive a refund/credit for this “known issue”????