Browser

Re: SPECTRUM TV KNOWN ISSUE 6/26/18

@partyhack wrote:

Fix it already! Spectrum needs a new technical staff.

I think the plan is, to have us all keep paying for NO SERVICE, and they will have enough money to pay for the good tech guys.

Newcomer

Has anyone called technical support?

Rookie

Re: SpectrumTV is broken: Error WPC-1005

having the same problem here in north carolina as well.  I can access on demand from my small phone app but not through the watch.spectrum.net......

Browser

Oh yeah, first post of this thread is the tech guys.

Should I really call them that?

Maybe the untech guys.

Browser

I'm sorry they are not "tech guys", seems obvious, now, to me they aren't.

These guys are "fix teams." Fix what? Don't fix the team fix the app.

Gosh!

Not applicable

All customers of spectrum need to flood email complaints to Tom.Rutledge@chartercom.com He is the PRESIDENT AND CEO OF CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS parent of spectrum.
Newcomer

Not working in Kenosha,  Wisconsin either!  Frustrating!

Observer

Morning of 6/26/18 a lot of the channels would not come in, gave some error #....

twelve hours later still having problem. I'm watching my local channels with the antenna. Have a trial of Directvnow and that works just fine. I didn't have any problems with Time Warner until this year (now spectrum) when I turned in my set top box and went to a streaming package to use with my Roku. When I switched they didn't even have a list of channels you would receive with this package. They said it would be cheaper and it is, but that is  because you don't get all the channels you got with set top box. I don't mind getting fewer channels but they need to list what you will get.

Newcomer

Re: SpectrumTV is broken: Error WPC-1005

I'm having the same problem as well.  This happens too often.  It happens in the browser and my xbox app.  The service is often unreliable.  I hope that Spectrum is working on determining the root cause of this frequent issue.

Seasoned Contributor

Its funny how these guys dont learn from past experiences. This app gets broken on a regular basis. A person would think that after the third or fouth time that they would have learnt from past mistakes. Have they not heard about haveing a backout plan. 

I believe that all the teams involved in this application need to be walked out the office for good. They appear to have no sense of responsibility or pride in their work.

A person would think that the CEO would be on these "fix" guys to get this resolved or at least get an ETA from them. I wonder what he gets paid to do.