Newcomer

Re: SPECTRUM TV KNOWN ISSUE 6/26/18

OMG! Every time I try to use the online TV listing so I can view what programs are on TV I get an error message. My husband says he has actually been able to use it sometimes. Is it that hard to get it fixed and have it continue working? I never had an issue when it was just TWC. Their online TV listing always worked.

Local TV Listings for Your Favorite Channels and Shows | TWC Central

tv. tw cc. com/listings?zipcode=14075 

Newcomer

Re: SpectrumTV is broken: Error WPC-1005

Yep, same here.....we pay for this?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?

Browser

*sigh* It's broken again here too (North Carolina).

@Richietd123 wrote:

Yep, same here.....we pay for this?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?

Observer

Been down all day and did your big just increase by $25, for this great service.

Browser

Unfortunately they don't really care to provide any solid information.

They say they're sorry but they seem not to care.

By the way the thread you are posting to is quite old.

Todays (6-26-2018) problem is posted here:

forums.timewarnercable.com/t5/Spectrumtv-com/SPECTRUM-TV-KNOWN-ISSUE-6-26-18/m-p/153829#M3710

Rookie

Same problem here - Every day there seems to be a problem with the TV APP - sometimes for a short period but today it has been out for 12 hours already. I hope a refund is coming.

This terrible reliability has convinced me not buy any other services from Spectrum. When on hold waing for a tech (over 1 hour with nothing) they have the nerve to advertise additional sevices and say how good theyare!!!!! If only there was some competition.

Rookie

Why aren’t we hearing anything from Spectrum?  

Newcomer

Rochester, NY 6/26/2018 - Same problem - Dang

Browser

It's a shame, many of us have been through this before.

I feel the service has deteriorated, considerably, since the "Spectrum" change.

Now of course my bill has gone up and they provide all the other enhanced features, that work only intermitantly, but most of us have few choices.

But the adds, on TV, if you can use your TV, are just super don't you think?

All they ever say is," they are working to fix the problems", they need to find some people who know how to do that. 

Maybe that Mummy guy, he seems pretty sharp.

Newcomer

No TV app and no streaming - ALL day.  What could be so wrong that it can't be fixed?  I understand short outages during upgrades and such, but ALL DAY?  Do we get a refund for the services for that day?