Highlighted
Community Manager

SPECTRUM TV KNOWN ISSUE 6/26/18 (resolved)

We are aware of the current issues with the Spectrum TV App, My Account and Email. Fix teams are engaged and are currently working towards a resolution. We apologize for the inconvenience.

55 REPLIES
Contributor

The info you entered doesn't match our records. Please try again. (WLI-1010)

Whats the solution for this error?

The info you entered doesn't match our records. Please try again. (WLI-1010)

Did you forget your username or password?

Rookie

Error DLI-1012

I'm getting an error when I try and log in on the app. States "Subscription required. Use of this app requires a Spectrum TV Subsription DLI-1012" I was just using the app this morning and no problems. So annoying.
Newcomer

Re: Error DLI-1012

I am having this same problem and error. Trying to figure out the solution. Annoying.
Community Manager

Re: Error DLI-1012

All, 

We are aware of the current issues with the Spectrum TV App, My Account and Email. Fix teams are engaged and are currently working towards a resolution. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Observer

watch Spectrum TV

I attempt to login and get the following. I try again and same issue.

We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again.

If you contact us, please provide this error code: WPC-1005

Newcomer

Re: SPECTRUM TV KNOWN ISSUE 6/26/18

Any solution to the Spectrum TV App?

Not applicable

How soon!  Its ben over 6 hours on the App

Not applicable

Did a support chat. Spectum is aware of the problem. I have had issue for 3 days.
Observer

Re: "Video unavailable on" on https://watch.spectrum.net/livetv

My Spectrum TV runs fine on the set top box, my 2013 HP Pavilion laptop (Edge, Windows 10), on my 2006 (yes, 2006) Macintosh (OSX whatever, Firefox), and on my Samsung smart phone SG7 (up to date).  I have a Lenovo which I bought 7 months ago.  I *used* to be able to watch Spectrum TV using it.  Now I want to watch Spectrum TV on it again.  When I sign-in to Spectrum TV -- the error message is “Service Unavailable.  We’re sorry something didn’t work right. Please try again later.  If you contact us, please provide this error code:  WPC-1005.”

• Lenovo Flex 5, 8GB, Intel Core I7-7500 CPU @ 2.70-2.90 GHz
  • Windows 10 Home: Version 1803, build 17134.112
  • Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0