mez
Newcomer

SCF-1003 or SEN-1003 error with Spectrum App

I'm running on my Samsung TV.  When I get either of these errors I have to delete the app, reinstall from Samsung but then it only works for a few minutes.  I've only been getting this problem the last day or two.  I also get the app dropping saying that the network's wifi is not connected but like everyone else here the netflix app works fine.   What do the codes mean?

I switched from sling because Spectrum had   1 or 2 more channels but sling didn't have these connection problems. Do I need to swicth back or is spectrum going to fix the app?

2 REPLIES
Established Sharer

Re: SCF-1003 or SEN-1003 error with Spectrum App

Do you have an alternate method to access Spectrum?  Meaning, do you have a Roku you can use instead?

I know that the app isn't supported by every Samsung SmartTV out there...

mez
Newcomer

Re: SCF-1003 or SEN-1003 error with Spectrum App

I do have other ways to watch the Spectrum TV streaming.  I have a roku stick that I downloaded the app on.  Unfortunately, I've seen the same behaviour with this but I don't recall if these are the same exact error codes. 

The bottom line is the app has issues which is why for the error codes, that I've captured that I want to know what they mean.  I've tried almost all the streaming services and none of their apps disconnect so much.  To me, none of the services beats netflix.  I'm thinking of going back to sling as the service is flawless and almost the same price with the cloud dvr  but I don't like the channels or the menuing as much as spectrum.  

Also, if the app isn't supported for my specific Samsumg smart TV then spectrum should error out right away and not allow to run.  Allowing it to run and then saying that it's not supported for all Samsung TVs and not providing a list is just bad operational support and frustrates me as a consumer.    For as much money as I pay for the service I want to enjoy it and not have to debug it.