On spectrum. DVR has no listings' and can't schedule

My DVR works fine. And I have a listing. On the actual DVR.. but..I've gone on the

TWC /Specturm site on my computer. . And I've tried the app on my smartphone.  There is nothing listed as recorded on my DVR.  And I go from the Guide to Record something. and it says it cant do that right now. Then I've tried finding a show with searching and recording it that way. It says it cannot do that right now.  This has gone on for days.. If I cannot program my DVR ahead of time. Why am I paying for it.

2 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: On spectrum. DVR has no listings' and can't schedule

There are a few reasons you may be seeing this.

If your DVR is not compatible with the Remote DVR you would not have these functions available. 

If you have not selected the equipment in the upper right hand side (if you have multiple DVRs or cable boxes) you would not have this feature.

If there is a communication error with the DVR you also would not have this feature.

If you would like to provide us with some additional information on your DVR we can figure this out.  Does your DVR run the iGuide? 

Which guide do I have?

Depending upon where you live, you have one of two on-screen guides.
 If your guide looks like this:
then you have the On-Screen Guide.

If your guide looks like this:
then you have the i-Guide.

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Expert

Re: On spectrum. DVR has no listings' and can't schedule

The new guide at watch.spectrum.net no longer supports older devices.

Reset both the cable box es dvr's and your cable modem... something may be out of sync.

Post the cable modems signal level page.

Go to the dvr, hold in select for 10 seconds then hit the up arrow.

What are the IB and oob levels