Participant

Re: No LiveTV on Browsers and Roku

Same here in So. Cal. can't get Live TV on my computer.  Internet connection is OK no problem with the cable tv, no problem there, just Live TV on my computer

Browser

It's been down for me in Queens since at least 8pm (when I checked - could have been out earlier for all I know) so going on over two hours now, both on the Roku and on the Android app on my phone.  Not pleased considering I watch the most shows on Wednesdays.

Contributor

Same here, since 8PM EST. I wonder what happens to all the paid commercials, do they get back a portion of the fee for the spot because of missed users not being able to watch shows/ad spots?

Spectator

Same in WI. Internet, Cable, Phone but the app and Roku are a no go.

Rookie

Roku, Mobile devices and smart tv app ALL DEAD! There’s even an error message on the troubleshooting app! TWC sends a $200+ bill every month but can’t deliver $20 worth of service! Welcome to Spectrum, we’re glad you’re here! 

Newcomer

Same here in Central NY.  We have 2 Roku and several devices - Spectrum app isn’t working on any of them.  No regular cable box so no tv at all.

Newcomer

They should provide a credit on the bill for the time that the service wasn’t available and the credit should be higher during prime time hours.

Contributor

I dont get it, why are they using twitter for this? Why not on the LiveTV website, their support website and the Roku app to let customers know there is an outage, why are they using a 3rd part website for this?

Ask Spectrum‏Verified account @Ask_Spectrum 2h2 hours ago

for any inconvenience caused. (2/2)
83 replies 4 retweets 12 likes

All customers, we are aware of issues affecting the Spectrum TV app. We are working to resolve it as quickly as we can. We apologize (1/2)
111 replies 15 retweets 31 likes

We are continuing to work to resolve issues with the internet in Texas, as soon as possible.
214 replies 62 retweets 83 likes

Newcomer

what makes me crazy is that you try to login in the 1st time and get an error code X, then you try it again,  and the error code now is Y; so you try it the third time, and get error code Z, and when you try it for the last time since your patiance is already gone, they came with that stupid window requesting ID & Pass.  

Boz
Sharer

Can a Spectrum rep PLEASE reply here and let us know what's up with the Spectrum streaming (Roku, etc.) system?