Contributor

No LiveTV on Browsers and Roku

Any ststaus on this? It's been down for 1 hour already in Staten Island...still waiting on the phone for a CSR rep to pickup.

20 REPLIES

Re: No LiveTV on Browsers and Roku

Not working at all for streaming, getting code SLC-1002... guessing it is a huge outage like last month, all chat agents are unavailable
Contributor

aRe: No LiveTV on Browsers and Roku

Can't post a screenshot here, but when I got to livetv it thinks I'm away from home, and get an offer:

Get Spectrum TV
Spectrum TV gives you more HD channels than other providers, and with no contracts!
    Get thousands of top shows and movies On Demand.
    Watch shows on-the-go with the Spectrum TV App.
    Never miss another show with free DVR.

I've been waiting on the phone for an hour already....really wish they would post a status.

Contributor

Thanks, I'm thinking the same thing too....must be big, and/or they are cutting back on CSR agents....
Established Sharer

Re: aRe: No LiveTV on Browsers and Roku

Follow the @askspectrum Twitter feed for more up to date info. They are aware but have no ETA.
Contributor

Gotcha, thanks, I'll take a look there.
Contributor

Actually, all I see is:

Ask Spectrum‏Verified account @Ask_Spectrum 1h1 hour ago

Texas customers, we are aware of issues with connecting to the internet. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve it.

Contributor

Still no status on anything, and still waiting on the phone for a CSR rep. At least on the LiveTV page, there should be some status of the service and/or on the support page on spectrum.

This is more widespread than just the spectrum app being used on Roku.  There is now something pervasively wrong with Spectrum's delivery of service.  They are trying to squeeze us with less for more$!  I had one year of absolutely no trouble with my service and then they "were doing work in my area" and it all started to go to (edited)!   They have run me around in circles on the phone for countless, useless tech troubleshooting wasted time calls!  They took away my access to On Demand and are now saying I had it on my Spectrum App accidentally and I should feel lucky that I had it for as long as I had it...  I just gotta stop here...  

Contributor

Sorry to hear about that. I had maybe one issue over the course of 5 years when it was Time Warner, much more than ever before with Spectrum/Charter including Cablevision when I had them. Anyways, back to now, finally got through and they say they known it for 2 hours already and are working on it...asked why a multi billion dollar publically traded  company can't just say that when they go to the site rather than you are not home and waste everyones time....crickets....