Valued Participant

No HBO on Spectrum App with Silver

I recently downgraded my service from gold to silver. I checked out the SpectrumTV app this morning and found that I could no longer watch HBO, Cinemax, or Showtime, although from my cable box, I could access these channels. On top of that, I can still watch via HBO now.

Is this how it is supposed to be with Silver? I can watch HBO on my regular TV but not via the app? Just wanted to ask here before I go through phone hell with Spectrum. Thanks.

6 REPLIES
Proven Sharer

Re: No HBO on Spectrum App with Silver

I have the Silver package and have no problems accessing HBO, Showtime, or Cinemax on the Spectrum TV app as long as I'm on my home network. 

Valued Participant

Good to know. I'm on my home network as well so I guess it's time to call.

Thank you.

Expert

You need to reset your modem and cable box first

Proven Sharer

I just double checked mine and the premium channels are also missing on the Roku app and at watch.spectrum.net on my computer. I rebooted my modem (and my TiVo and tuner adapter just in case it matters) and they are still missing. Just like you, all the premiums are available on my TiVo and I can still access HBO Go. 

Observer

I can't access HBO or any premium movie channels on my Samsung smart tv spectrum app.. Just started today.
Newcomer

Same for me. HBO Cinemax and Showtime are all missing on the Spectrum Xbox app.