MyLibrary completely disappeared today, re-adding fails; streaming is painful!!

All of the shows I had saved under MyLibrary completely disappeared when I logged into the Spectrum TV app on my web browser this morning.  I thought it might be an anomoly so I checked the app on my iOS device.  When I opened the app they were there then disappeared before my eyes.  I've added a few of the ones I that can remember back TWICE, but as soon as I navigate to LiveTV and back, they disappear again!!  This is completely ridiculous!  No other streaming service has an issue with this *very* basic feature.  Hulu's streaming service is 150x better, even with buffering during live streaming! 

Sadly, this issue isn't even the worst of things.  Watching shows on the Spectrum App on our SmartTV usually results in 3-4 drops and/or errors per night. 

As soon as March Madness is over we'll be dropping Spectrum *again*.  

1 REPLY
Community Manager

Re: MyLibrary completely disappeared today, re-adding fails; streaming is painful!!

@family_funhouse

We apologize for any service issue.  Typically, deleting and reinstalling the app resolves most issue.  You may also need to restart the cable box and modem.  If the issue persists, we encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care