Valued Participant

Re: Missing premium stations

remember to complain and get a partial refund I'm going to since we pay more for this than any other bill.
Valued Participant

Re: Premium movie channels not listed in my app anymore

I tried all devices Roku tv's Ipads android none have any of the paid channels now
Rookie

Missing Premium Channels

I signed up for the Spectrum TV streaming service around 24 hours ago. I chose to add a premium package including  HBO and Showtime, among others. 

Right after I signed up yesterday, HBO and Showtime were visible in the menu. However, the only premium channels I can see in the menu at this time are seven StarzEncore channels. There are no HBO or Showtime channels showing in the menu. 

I should note that otherwise, the service seems to be working properly on both my Windows laptop and my iPhone, both connecting to TW Cable/Spectrum internet via my home wi-fi.

Now that I have found this forum, and skimmed over the numerous posts by other subscribers about problems, it's pretty clear to me that Spectrum TV  is "not ready for prime time."

Newcomer

Re: Missing Premium Channels

i too have this problem as i been with Spectrum a month now and i used to see the premium channels in the TV app but 2 days ago its gone.

let me know if you found a solution

Newcomer

same here glad its not just me, its systemwide

Newcomer

I am having the same issue on multiple platforms. I used the Chat service to report the problem. The customer service rep mentioned that there is an issue on the "server" that they are working on. No resolution as of yet.

Newcomer

Same here, I've already contacted them twice about those missing channels and I got the same response about having issues that they are working on. It's been around 3 days for me now, I think.

Newcomer

Day three here.

Newcomer

Same problem with me too. Any kind of response would be nice instead of leaving us out in the dark but miss a payment and I guarantee you get a response!

Newcomer

Same here