Rookie

Missing premium stations (resolved 2/6/2018)

I have been missing premium stations from the spectrum app for two days.  Spectrum says they are working on it as of yesterday.  When is this going to be resolved?

20 REPLIES
Rookie

Premium movie channels not listed in my app anymore

The premium movie channels are no longer listed in my app guide. So now I can't watch them in the app. What is the reason for this?

Rookie

Re: Premium movie channels not listed in my app anymore

I'm having the same issue. They work on the cable box but not the app. It has to be an app problem because they don't show up on any of my devices. I called them but they were no help. Said to check back tomorrow if they still aren't back on.
Newcomer

Having Same Issue.  Have deleted app reinstalled it.  Signed out of it and back on.  Rebooted modem.  All the standard troubleshooting.  still not there.  It has to be something on there side.

Newcomer

Me too on my iPad since yesterday. I tried to do the modem reset and the delete and read app but still no premium channels using my in home Spectrum modem. Sounds like this might be a systematic problem.

Newcomer

Re: Missing premium stations

Same here.

Observer

Same here.  Just confirmed engineering issue and they are working on restoring.  Unknown when things will be corrected.

Newcomer

Same here since yesterday.

Newcomer

Yeap, just got off the phone with them as well and there are multiple outages - all streaming on premium channels is experiencing an issue and the my account functionality is also down- they are related issues with no ETA on recovery as of 7:30 pm.

Newcomer

I wish I could run my business this way.   No idea of the problem, no idea on a solution, and no ETA on resolution.   Welcome to Spectrum.