Browser

Re: Live TV on PC - Broken

AARGH !!!  Broken again (10pm eastern time, upstate NY).

Service Unavailable

We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again.

If you contact us, please provide this error code: WUC-1002

Browser

Re: Live TV on PC - Broken

Still broken on Sunday morning. The Live TV website shows an ad to get Spectrum on any device. They've GOT to be kidding me !!

With service like this, I'm  very  glad I do NOT have their bundled TV, internet and phone service.  

Newcomer

Re: Spectrum doesn't finish loading on my pc...my solution

I too have had this problem. Not loading on my pc..but loading beautifully on my ipad.  I have tried every solution I could find , but nothing worked.  I mean everything. 

As a last resort I was checking my internet options..under Tools....Security....Select "Trusted Sites"...."Sites"....There it was..Add this website to the zone..."watch spectrum.net"...so that is what I did.....Yea!!!....Went back to desktop...hit spectrum icon...and it loaded!  Username and password.   This was so easy that you probably all know it...but I never thought of it. Mainly because I never saw this as an option or solution.     I hope this helps someone who maybe hasn't tried this.  Checking can't hurt.

Newcomer

Re: Spectrum doesn't finish loading on my pc...my solution

Doesn't solve the problem and I have tried 4 browsers: Edge, IE 11, Firefox and Chrome.