Highlighted
Trusted Helper

Jump to Channel Not Working@ Spectrum TV's Online Guide (Firefox 59)

Guys,

Anybody else having this issue?  At Spectrum TV.com, I cannot get the Jump to Channel option to work.  I enter the channel and hit return and nothing happens.  I have to manually go through the channels in the online guide to find programs in the Time Grid.  This is on Firefox 59 tested on both Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

Anybody having this issue on IE 11 or Google Chrome?  I tested this on my Windows 8.1 laptop running IE 11, but the response was very slow.  Firefox runs faster, but still had the above problem.

The file below shows what I am talking about:

Satch

Jump to Channel Does Not Work in Spectrum TV Guide.JPG

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Jump to Channel Not Working@ Spectrum TV's Online Guide (Firefox 59)

@Satch

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  I was able to reproduce the error.  I have passed it along to our website team.  

James 

Lead Moderator

Morning @Satch

I just tried my Chrome browser and our IE  and was able to type in that space and navigate to channels. 

Are you still seeing this? Are you able to try browsers other than Firefox and let me know what you get? 

jumpto.JPG

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Trusted Helper

This issue appears to be SOLVED in both Firefox 59 and IE 11.  Important tips:

1.) You must enter the name of the channel and the name must be alpha-based (letters only.) than hit Enter.

2.)The letters must match to how the guide abbreviates the channel.  For example, I started to type "Ten" for Tennis channel and got the results after hitting enter.  Typing the whole world "Tennis " nor the channel number for Tennis does not work. The jump to channel is based on the abbreviated channel name found in the online guide only at this time.

Satch