Observer

Error IGE- 9000

My Spectrum TV app won’t do anything other than show me the guide. Beyond that I get the error. What’s going on? I want to search and add to my dvr, but can’t do ANYTHING.
9 REPLIES
Rookie

Re: Error IGE- 9000

Same problem here!  Also can't use the guide search on DVR to find and record shows and when I try to play something previously recorded, there's a serious delay in selecting to watch or resume watching it.

Dt1
Newcomer

We are having same issue! Spectrum app does not work on iPhone or iPad and we can't access on demand from cable box. I've noticed it happens a lot on Sunday afternoons with football and wondered if it is a server issue (??). Either way come on Spectrum!! Pay you too much money for this terrible service!

Observer

I received an email asking if my problem was fixed and acceptable solution marked. NO. NO. NO.
Lead Moderator

If your problems are continuing we encourage you to contact our Social Media Customer 

Care department. They can be reached at:

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

You can also reach out to phone support 1-800-892-4357.

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Newcomer

So what's the solution?

Spectator

A real customer service rep would have someone from Spectrum support log into this forum and post a reply....not refer us to twitter or Facebook. 

Lead Moderator

@risingsunn  This post is a month old. The solution to the issue reported, at that time, had been deployed. As my last post indicated, if the problem persisted for those in the thread they should contact direct support. Forums are for Peer to Peer support. 

Our agents are available 24 hours a day for support should you want to 

pursue that route.

If you are experiencing issues with the service we would suggest checking newer

posts to see if there is something posted.

IGE-9000 is not the error messages our customers are now getting in 

the known issue that our developers are working to resolve. If you are 

indeed getting the IGE error we do encourage you to contact direct support.

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Observer

Nicely evaded, and no less than expected, Spectrum.
Newcomer

I am getting that message as well when trying to access spectrum on iPad and android.  We need a solution spectrum!