Newcomer

ERROR CODE WUC-1002

I've been watching TV on my laptop (Chromebook OS,) I've been watching Spectrum TV since Sunday with no problems until now I keep getting this error code I'm in college for the first time and I've been crying ever since my "TV" stopped working.. Help me  

8 REPLIES
Rookie

Re: ERROR CODE WUC-1002

Mine just stopped working also. I've restarted my device, no luck. I'm also getting an error code.
Newcomer

I am getting the same error code...WUC 1002...and my wifi is working well..

There must be something wrong in the Spectum system ..not on our devices.

hopefully they wiil correct it soon.

Not applicable

Same here. Began at 9:00 pm CST. Macbook pro OS X High Sierra.

Newcomer

Glad it's not just me!  Watched it for a long time last night.  Can't get on tonight.

Observer

Error WUC-1002 with Spectrum app

I've had no app service on my laptop for almost 24 hours now. Watch.Spectrum.net cycles infinitely and eventually nets me a WUC-1002 error, which I'm told to provide in any contact with Support.

The app used to go dark every now and then, then it happened every week or so, then once a week, now it's every few days. It used to tell me my credentials were incorrect, but a few hours later they would work just fine. Now I get this WUC-1002 error.

What the what, Spectrum? My monthly bill has increased, but service reliability and reception has gone in the opposite direction fast in the last couple of months.

So, what does this WUC-1002 app error mean, and when can I expect to be able to reconnect?

Highlighted
Rookie

I've been getting the same error several times a week instead of the previous constant loading "circle of no life".  Great that they now have an error code assigned...how about an actual FIX?   

Newcomer

1-31-18   Been spending all night downloading different browser. I have uninstaled and re-installed Flash many times.  I can get Spectrum Live TV in  Chrome only it is not working anywhere else.

Newcomer

So, I've ben getting the WUC-1002 for a couple of weeks now on my Windows 10 laptop.  Phone app works fine. ROKU app works fine.  Not the laptop.  I just got off the phone with Spectrum support.  They couldn't find a reference to error code WUC-1002.  A ticket has been opened and someone will research it and get back to me.  So, I guess I'm SOL.