Newcomer

Does your TV APP CONSTANTLY FREEZE????

[ Edited ]

How did you resolve this issue???  Calling into TWC is useless....ready to give them their stuff back.

4 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Does your TV APP CONSTANTLY FREEZE????

Yes... there is no error correction on it. If you have any signal level /noise ingress issues, it's really bad.

What speed internet do you have, what do you get and is this a wireless connection?

Need modems signal level and error log pages without resetting the modem.

I'm very sorry to hear about the app issues. So that we can get this to the appropriate location, can I have you post the device you are using, please?

<insert favorite quote here...>

Check out the FAQs for a quick answer to your questions. http://www.timewarnercable.com/en/support/all-faqs.html
Expert

This is not an app issue, it is the data protocol that TWC is using,  trying to multicast via IPtv , appears to be a one way transmissions without error correction. If bytes are lost, it can take 1 to 5 seconds to get back in sync. any correcteds or uncorrecteds = a burp in the picture and or sound.

On Amazon and netflix there is error correction and much less if any problem.

Newcomer

have been having the same issue for the past 2 months and twc/spectrum keep saying my roku box is outdated but it is one of the lates ones out.