Browser

Re: Bogus Spectrum Android App Fails

This is day 3, was told by tech support over the phone on day 1, that I would get a call and resolution by day 3.  It's almost noon at my house, no call yet.

Community Manager

@jdwebb

DGE-1001 is an authentication error and as suggested by @MsRaye, changing the password used to access the app should resolve the issue.   In some cases, you may also need to change the username.  You can manage your username and password by logging into your My Account and selecting "My Profile".   Please allow 15 minutes for the password change to propagate the network and take effect.  You may need to also restart your modem.  If you need further assistance, let us know.  You can also reach us on social media. 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

I hope this was helpful and thank you for participating in the Forums.  

James M.
Spectrum Social Media Customer Care
Forums Community Manager

Rookie

Actually Spectrum does advertise that their service includes the ability to use their service through multiple devices using the home spectrum wifi through their app.  So it is part of the package and included in the billing for the contracted service.  In fact I just received an email from spectrum featuring the app even though they are now aware it no longer works.  Sounds like fraud to me.

Browser

Funny, I had no problems with TWC.

Highlighted
N/A

Re: Charter Acquires TWC, Now Nothing Works

I have the DGE-1001 error on all if my Android devices, but the app works fine on my iOS devices.
N/A

None f that worked for me...
Community Manager

@FBOL

We encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

James M. 
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

Seasoned Contributor

Re: Charter Acquires TWC, Now Nothing Works

You were lucky then. I had the same issues when they were still called TWC.