Newcomer

Channels Away From Home

I cannot believe for a total of $127.00 a month the crap I get to sift through when I'm at the beach, waiting in my car while someone goes shopping or anywhere are you aware there's is nothing I repeat NOTHING save National Geographic to watch on your tv app, why? I've been complaining to customer service for years maybe here and today is my first time others will complain too. No one can be happy with the current lineup. It's so frustrating to think when there's a game on and I can't be home I have to miss it and getting your DVR is beside the point. You do know if there was a decent option I and many others would cancel immediately but satellite sucks so perhaps you have a monopoly on Maui and you take advantage of that. 

Very disappointed  customer 

3 REPLIES
Sharer

Re: Channels Away From Home

antarcticsub wrote:

I cannot believe for a total of $127.00 a month the crap I get to sift through when I'm at the beach, waiting in my car while someone goes shopping or anywhere are you aware there's is nothing I repeat NOTHING save National Geographic to watch on your tv app, why? I've been complaining to customer service for years maybe here and today is my first time others will complain too. No one can be happy with the current lineup. It's so frustrating to think when there's a game on and I can't be home I have to miss it and getting your DVR is beside the point. You do know if there was a decent option I and many others would cancel immediately but satellite sucks so perhaps you have a monopoly on Maui and you take advantage of that. 

Very disappointed  customer 

You are better off using the "apps" for the networks you subscribe to.

Valued Contributor

This issue is not Spectrum.  The channels limit their access away from home (so you don't "loan out" your sign in).  As someone else said, many channels have their own app and they allow you to log in if you have a TWC/Spectrum account.

/Dan

Newcomer

I tried using some of the network apps and TWC/Spectrum was not one of the providers. ABC was one of those apps. Like the earlier poster, I was quite disappointed in what I had access to while away from home. I feel that their advertising in regard to this is very misleading and inaccurate.