Rookie

Cannot watch TV on anything but my set top box.

I cannot login to my account from any of my devices to watch any streaming TV.

After attempting to login with my TWC username and password, I'm greeted with:

"We’re sorry, we’re unable to sign you in with the info you provided. Please update your password. If you need help, please call us at (855) 757-7328.

6 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Cannot watch TV on anything but my set top box.

what company are you with? This is the TWC forum, not the Charter one!

Rookie

And there's the question of the year.

I've been a TWC customer for more than 10 years....the new APP says Spectrum....and the password reset link takes me to Charter.

Community Manager

@Ropes

I apologize for the service issue.  Have you tried logging into your My Account to change the password?  

James M.
Social Media Customer Care
Community Forums Moderator

Rookie

Changing my main account password was successful.

But this scenario, whatever the cause, should never have happened.

This is not the first time that I've had to 'reset' something on my account or my account altogether because of shoddy customer service/database maintenace.

Newcomer

I'm in NC, I can't access CNNgo, TNT, and many other services through my computer or Firestick.  I'm a TWC customer but TWC is no longer in the list of Service Providers, only Charter Spectrum.   I know my username and password, I used it to log in to this forum.    When I click Charter Spectrum from the list of Service Providers, it doesn't tells me "The username or password combination is not valid. Please try again."  if I try to reset my password, it doesn't recognize my username (which is a gmail account) and my zipcode.    I tried creating an account, but it already said I had an account with that usename.  So i called into tech support and they said it was a know issue with TWC customers in the Carolinas.  This has been a problem since before Dec.  When is it going to be fixed????

TWC subscribers have never had access to these applications. As of this time, we have not been provided with information indicating whether access will eventually be available. In the mean time, you have access to the programming through the TWC TV application while connected to your home network. Apologies for the limited information. 

Melissa O.

TWC Community Forum Moderator