Rookie

Cannot get past SpectrumTV.com login with new computer (Win 10)

Three days I ago I tried to watch SpectrumTV.com on a new, excellent computer from my home (Soectrum) network. I can still log in with four other computers, an iPad, and Android phones.  My username/password work on those other devices and get me into my Spectrum account in the new device, but no tv/dvr/guide.  I have installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled Chrome and Firefox, cleared the cache and cookies repeatedly, changed the IP, changed the MAC address.  I changed my username and password and reset the DVR.   I am out of ideas.  See screenshot below for the message I have seen for three days.  Obviously I have "tried again later."  Sage advice would be most appreciated.

spectrum_fail.jpg

2 REPLIES
Observer

Re: Cannot get past SpectrumTV.com login with new computer (Win 10)

Since we cant see the screenshot, lets stragtegize on the issue you stated.  You can only do 5 instances of the TV app at a time, are there any other users/devices that may be logged in?  Can you log in on another computer using the browswer?  Have you checked the flash plugin?  Give us some more details to help you resolve it. 

Rookie

Re: Cannot get past SpectrumTV.com login with new computer (Win 10)

I thank you for the reply. I don't why my screenshot could not be viewed, as it was lovely here.

I had checked all of the things that you mentioned, to no avail. It's all moot now, however, since without doing anything different I can now log in via either Chrome or Firefox and watch TV.  This was 90 hours after I first tried--same computer, same IP, no other machines logged in.  So whatever you did (haha) it worled, and I am grateful.