Highlighted

Can't Get Past Offer Window

Mac OSX 10.12.6

Current versions of Firefox, Chrome and Safari

I have an active Spectrum account, Internet and Starter TV. I should be able to stream TV.  I log into watch.spectrum.net and get the offer window below.. There is no way to get past this window. I go to Menu > Watch TV > the offer window does not move.

I have cleared all browser caches and histories. I have signed out and signed in again. I have unchecked Remember Me. I have restarted my computer.

Two hours on Live Chat and no answers.

If the image of the screen does not appear in the message below, it says:

"Start Your Spectrum TV TM Experience Today

Here's an offer we think you'll love.

Get Spectrum TV

Spectrum TV gives you more HD channels than other providers, and with no contracts!

• Get thousands of top shows and movies On Demand.
  • Watch shows on-the-go with the Spectrum TV App.
  • Never miss another show with free DVR.

View more offers"

12 REPLIES

Re: Can't Get Past Offer Window

screen.jpg

Lead Moderator

Good morning!

Have you recently moved?

If so have you re-registered for the Spectrum My Account website?

Are you able to login there?

Do you have at least one piece of Video equipment on the account? 

Have you ever been able to login to Spectrum TV and view content?

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Rookie

I get the same thing only using Microsoft EDGE.  Does anyone at Spectrum look at these posts?>

Newcomer

solved.     while at this screen,   click on the 3 bars in the upper left corner,  select sign out.   

a new login window appears.   Login with your home ID.      Since the home ip address is different than your away id, it will say " I see you are away from home", click yes.     Make sure Adobe flash is installed and enables.      Now you can watch live TV.  

"Since the home ip address is different than your away id, it will say " I see you are away from home"

?? - I am at home. After signing out then signing back in, same offer window. Not solved.

Have you recently moved?  No

If so have you re-registered for the Spectrum My Account website?  What do you mean by re-register?

Do you have at least one piece of Video equipment on the account? No. Like what? A TV? A computer? A router?

Have you ever been able to login to Spectrum TV and view content?  No

Community Manager

@markdgrant

Please try changing the password you use to log in.  You can do this from the My Account page.  This actions forces an update of your credentials and entitlements, please allow up to 15 minutes for the update to populate.   If this does not resolve the issue, we encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

No this does not work. No I will not spend 3 hours on the phone for what should be a simple solution. No I will not contact you directly when others are having the same problem.

Please provide a solution here.

Community Manager

Please keep in mind that the Forums are intended to be peer to peer support, but not every issue can be solved by your peers.  In those situations, we are happy to assist in a private message or through one of the support channels listed.  

This appears to be an individual issue, so it would require individual troubleshooting.  Once a solution is determined, it can be shared on the Forums.  Real time troubleshooting is more effective, but if you prefer, you can also reach support by sending a private message to Forums_Help.

Thanks for participating in the Forums!