Browser

CBS Network Missing from Channel Lineup

I take the basic / starter package to get the network channels only, including CBS.  I only access TV via online and Roku.  I elected not to get a box when access became all digital.  All was fine until about the 20th of June.  CBS stopped showing up on my Guide.   Called for support and it has been six days and still CBS Network is missing.  So....I am paying for basic network TV and Spectrum is not delivering the product they advertise.  Anyone else missing channels from the lineup you are paying for when using the online Spectrum app?

18 REPLIES
Helper

Re: CBS Network Missing from Channel Lineup

Where are you located?

What channel is CBS supposed to be?

Do you have the channel hidden on the Roku guide?

Browser

I am in Northern Idaho, where the CBS affiliate is KREM.  I access Spectrum TV on Apple Laptops, a Chromebook, and on my TVs using Roku.  All devices show the same list of channels in the Guide.  And, the Guide on all devices is missing Channel 2 CBS KREM.  All the other channels I am supposed to get with my basic package appear and work ok.  It is just the CBS network that is missing.

Helper

Do you get KLEW channel 3?

Browser

I am in Northern Idaho.  I get KAYUDT - 3 FOX, and all the other basic channels, except KREM 2  CBS.  

Oh, BTW, I am accessing TV from home where I have Spectrum internet, which is working fine. 

Helper

What is your zip?

Browser

Browser

CBS still does not show up as an available channel on my guide.  It did a week ago.  I was able to watch the evening news on my laptop while at home.   I am in Northern Idaho zip code 83814.   Anybody else in the Northern Idaho / Spokane region able to see CBS on their online Spectrum TV list of channels?  Is it just me with this problem?

Lead Moderator

Morning!

I encourage you to contact support directly to have this looked into.

Our Social Media team can be reached at:

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum

&
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Browser

I call Spectrum Support every other day.  So far, I have called three times.  I will call again this morning.  The last two times, the support representative confirmed that there is an open support ticket on my case and I have a case number.  We will see what happens today.