Highlighted
Rookie

And again the app is down

Couldn't you have just changed the name on the Time Warner app and left it alone? At least it didn't go down all the time
6 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: And again the app is down

It is our understanding that the issue with the Spectrum App has been 

resolved.

If you are still experiencing issues please let us know. 

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Browser

Back up for Android 6, still down for ROKU 3.  Now have a beautiful start page but never gets to asking for log in credentials. I am on my home network and had no problems with the previous version. Bring back the previous iteration untill you fix this. Still missing channels which are available on the DTA box

Observer

The Roku app is now working on my Roku stick but not my Roku 3.
Observer

I just reinstalled the app and it worked. Maybe give that a try?
Observer

Honestly, please get the senior mentors back to recode the " IE BROWSER".  I'll make an offer I can code 20 fold better than what your paying for your in house for half the price!  With no benefits..... I would be gald to do this for the majority if need be.. "PRO BONO"

Regards, Z Channel....

I have tried several times to uninstall, reinstall, reset, reboot, unplug, change password, every solution in could find on here.  ive spoken with a rep and chatted on line with one.  Nothing works.  I can't log into the spectrum app on my laptop, my phone or my tablet.  When will this get resolved???