Highlighted
Not applicable

iPAD / Spectrum TV

(hopefully a simple solution .... please respond simply)

How can i watch current TV on my Ipad ... if I am NOT at home ?

What are the steps to take ?

Will I be able to watch ALL the programs I pay for on my home TV ?

If not - which one's will be blocked/lost ?

Thank You !!!

5 REPLIES
Expert

Re: iPAD / Spectrum TV

nope.... just a handfull of channels usually skipping all the locals and premium channels.

You need to watch locals on their own websites.

Helper

Your full lineup on Spectrum TV is only available on your home network. Many networks allow access through their own individual apps using your Spectrum log in credentials. 

Lead Moderator

At this time I count 86 Applications that you can use provided they are part of your 

subscription. 

You can see view those and see what devices they are supported on. 

Partner Apps

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Valued Participant

I was getting my premiums on my Ipad when on business trips no locals but now you're saying no premium. if that so I don't need the cable I will just directly subscribe to HBO and Showtime and tell spectrum to go bye bye
Helper

Brian wrote:
I was getting my premiums on my Ipad when on business trips no locals but now you're saying no premium. if that so I don't need the cable I will just directly subscribe to HBO and Showtime and tell spectrum to go bye bye

If the only reason you have cable is for HBO and Showtime then you are seriously overpaying for HBO and Showtime.  

HBO Now is $14.99 per month and Showtime Now is $10.99 on most platforms ($8.99 is you are an Amazon Prime member). That is way less than a full cable subscription for only 2 channels.