N/A

TWC TV App not launching on iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 10.1

Over the last couple of weeks my TWC TV app stopped launching.  When I touch the icon it starts to launch but after about 2 seconds it shuts down with no error message.  I have an  iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 10.1 , although it did the same thing with previous iOS version.  I have deleted the app, restarted the phone, and then reinstalled the app and I get the same problem.   Please fix the app.

3 REPLIES
Spectrum Employee

Re: TWC TV App not launching on iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 10.1

Sorry to hear about the app issues, @TT007.  We are not aware of any issues related to the one you are describing and we are able to launch the app on our test device.  Could you please try going into the Settings app then General, scroll down to Reset, choose that, and then Reset All Settings.  The phone should reboot during this process.

Screenshot shown after expanding the Spoiler

Spoiler
resetallsettings.jpg

Thank you for your participation in the Forums!

Regards,
Jeremiah S.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

Check out the community guidelines here
Newcomer

I'm having the same problem with my iPhone 6 plus. Reset the phone per TW suggestion. Worked fine for half dozen launches, now I have to shut the phone off, restart. Then the TW app will launch. I have the latest iOS, so I'm thinking the app is not compatible. TW needs to take another look because something is wrong. Anybody else out there with this problem?

I am having same issues on iphone 6,  01/15/17 for a couple weeks