Newcomer

TWC Spectrum App

Please fix the app or get rid of it.  Third night in a row that the app fails on my computer, iPad and IPhone.  Not happy.

6 REPLIES

Re: TWC Spectrum App

seriously, this app hasn't worked on my Xbox, phone, iPad, Roku or anything in days. what's going on!!!
Rookie

I totally agree!! Aside from this crap of a service being so ridiculously overpriced, it's overrated!! It charges you an arm and a leg for service that doesn't even work! As a loyal customer for years, I can't get a credit or any type of compensation for this crap. I understand issues persist, but the prices Spectrum offers does not do justice for the lowsy service. Anyone know of something better??
Rc1
Newcomer

Get a credit from these guys?? OTFL!  The TWC app only worked half the time but I guess that's better than Spectrum working only 1 time. I guess we all need to reset our modems, routers and tabletop as soon as we get home from work 'cause that's the usual answer... reset. Worthless support, equipment and service but can you say monolopy... only game in town outside of dish for my area. Oh I forgot, did ya'll try to get real close to your router? I can't get internet in my garage which is around 30' away because there is a wall (with a door) in the way... signal can't travel that far through the wall but I can get my neighbors signal across the street. I really think he has walls. Geeze!

Rookie

Agreed it's ridiculous
Rookie

I wish, if you find something let me know! Sick of it!!
Community Manager

Thank you for contacting us. There was an issue with Spectrum App impacting all platforms. As of this morning, the issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing a problem with the app, please let us know.

James M.
Social Media Customer Care
Community Forums Moderator