Newcomer

Spectrum TV app

For the last 6 months nothing but problems with this app. Netflix, Prime, Hulu, Direct TV Now no problems. With Spectrum I have problems every week. Fix the problem or I will change service.
10 REPLIES
Newcomer

Re: Spectrum TV app

Same here!
Newcomer

Why do I not have any channels below 100 all of a sudden?
Rookie

Same here most channels gone
Not applicable

App is not working nationwide. Wouldn't you think that the Executives at Spectrum would be embarrassed at how poorly their app works. I've had problems every week or so.....as customers we should email the executives until they get it right.
Newcomer

Me too. Have to unplug everything on a regular basis. Really getting on my last nerve. Should not happen for the amount of money we are paying. Not happy.
Browser

@markdenni wrote:
App is not working nationwide. Wouldn't you think that the Executives at Spectrum would be embarrassed at how poorly their app works. I've had problems every week or so.....as customers we should email the executives until they get it right.

Well you know those executive guys are pretty busy. Oh yeah.

What with, counting and then spending all the money we all send in every month.

Can you just imagine how hard it is, just to count that high?

So I guess we ought not to disturb them with e-mails, or they might have to start counting all over again.

Not applicable

Tom.Rutledge@chartercom.com PRESIDENT AND CEO OF CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, PARENT OF SPECTRUM......start writing emails.
Not applicable

TV app back.  Looks like all channels.  Finally!

Arlington, TX

Not applicable

Agree with all that the app is unstable. Two stars on the App Store don't lie. Recent upgrade to V6.14 for iOS on iPad no longer streams video or audio though the Guide does work. Spinner spins until error 9000 try later message. Remarkably the same version is fine on iPhone 6S. Very frustrating. Assuming too many software developers in the mix continuously step on code and break it. Hopeful that version 6.15 will fix...soon. Fingers crossed. L