Newcomer

Spectrum TV app not working with error code IUC-9000

As the title says, I’m unable to get the Spectrum TV app to work on 2 separate iPads. 

The error code is IUC-9000

anyone familiar with this error message and what I can do to clear it?

11 REPLIES
Rookie

Re: Spectrum TV app not working with error code IUC-9000

Same with me in Charlotte.   It means they have a problem and this won't clear until Spectrum fixes their issue.   Keep trying back.

Newcomer

Also an issue in New York.  I am not happy with yesterday’s update.  More bugs than before.

Same error in Wisconsin....Spectrum doesn't work more than it works. Every time they upgrade it gets worse.  Really bad customer service and getting worse every month.

Established Sharer

There’s a big internet outage impacting multiple markets.

Having same issue.... on iOS and on Xbox
Newcomer

Having the same problem in San Antonio TX

Newcomer

For real!  I now have them on my speed dial!

Arlington, TX same problem as of Nov 11:  ICM-1502 plus one more problem. Also won’t give access to DVR Manager: error  ICM-9000. I have spent wasted hours on the phone going through all the reloads, reboots, app remove and replaces, all to no avail.  Same problem with both iPhone or iPad and I have latest iOS. Btw my at home interface with handheld remote works fine. But mobile access DOES NOT. Sad!

Well this is embarrassing. Of all the things the telephone support told me to do they never said unplug the box for a while. They did remote reboots but evidently that has a very different effect on the box than unplug the power. I just did it for 1 hr, plugged it back in and.... voila! I have access to DVR Mgr and can record. Fingers crossed!! Hope this helps someone else.