Highlighted
Newcomer

Spectrum TV app has been down for more than two weeks

Spectrum tv app has not worked for over two week and Spectrum is still advertising this capability as a reason to choose spectrum. I was on the tech support line to complain about the lack of functionality and had to listen to advertising about the spectrum tv app. You scrambled direct connected TVs which forced us to your app and it is unreliable. This seems like another attorney general complaint against Spectrum in the making
4 REPLIES
Helper

Re: Spectrum TV app has been down for more than two weeks

What devices are you using to access the app? Have the techs tested your lines for any signs of signal issues caused by loose or damaged coax?

Lead Moderator

I do not see any issues posted regarding the SpectrumTV website or app today or

any that covered the last 2 week time frame.

If you can post some additional information about what you are experiencing we

can troubleshoot with you.

If you would like some direct support you can contact our Social Media Customer 

Care team at: 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum

OR
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Valued Contributor

Can you use the service via the website? Just want to rule out something possibly bound to the account or perhaps more of the authentication issues with the servers we were seeing a few weeks back.
https://watch.spectrum.net/

I have the same issue; I've rebooted the box, reinstalled the app, logged out of the website - all to no avail.  The website shows programs in the guide, but doesn't give me the option to record them.  The app, if it works at all, is the same way.  Recording from the guide on the TV takes forever.

For me this has been for about two months