KSA
Newcomer

Spectrum TV app Blacks Out Video Requiring Periodic Reboots Just to Run It. WHY?

I have an Apple iPad running IOS v10.3.2., the most current version on the date this is written.

I used to run the TWC App without major problems, but have been experiencing periodic video blackouts with the Spectrum TV App. I used to be able to pause/minimize & return without a hitch, but now only the audio resumes,  (ONLY after unmuting) & the video is stubbornly blacked out. The only save is to shut down the iPad entirely to reboot it, then it will run until the next time I turn or pause this buggy AP. CONSTANT REBOOTING IS NOT A SOLUTION...

2 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: Spectrum TV app Blacks Out Video Requiring Periodic Reboots Just to Run It. WHY?

Good afternoon. This is not an issue that has been widely reported.

Do you have this problem with the application on other devices? When did the issue begin? Had you noticed an OS update on your tablet or on the application when this began? 
What version of the App are you using? What is the OS of your tablet? 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Newcomer

Re: Spectrum TV app Blacks Out Video Requiring Periodic Reboots Just to Run It. WHY?

My iPad Pro has the exact same issue. Didn't used to do this.  What's a permanent fix?