Newcomer

Spectrum TV Not Accessing DVR

The Spectrum TV app will not access my DVR which is model 210-H. I have called tech support multiple times for the last two weeks and keep getting the response that the DVR is new and “it is a known problem”. I cannot believe that they deployed a new DVR without testing it first.

If I log into my account via a browser and view my equipment, the DVR is listed but it says “Not Connected” which is very strange since it works just fine using the local controller. I am beginning to wonder if there is something wrong with my account setup. 

Is anyone else having this problem? 

3 REPLIES
Trusted Helper

Re: Spectrum TV Not Accessing DVR

@LSbatman wrote:

The Spectrum TV app will not access my DVR which is model 210-H. I have called tech support multiple times for the last two weeks and keep getting the response that the DVR is new and “it is a known problem”. I cannot believe that they deployed a new DVR without testing it first.

If I log into my account via a browser and view my equipment, the DVR is listed but it says “Not Connected” which is very strange since it works just fine using the local controller. I am beginning to wonder if there is something wrong with my account setup. 

Is anyone else having this problem? 

Yes,

I can confirm that there is a known problem with the new World Boxes accessesing Remote DVR Manager nationwide.  These are the new World Boxes.  Where are you located? City, State, and Zip? 

See if you can swap out that World Box for a non World Box,  (one with the clock.)  That should activate within 48 hours of the install.

Satch

Newcomer

I can confirm that there is a known problem with the new World Boxes accessesing Remote DVR Manager nationwide.  These are the new World Boxes.  Where are you located? City, State, and Zip? 

Lees Summit, Missouri 64086

Highlighted
Newcomer

I swapped out the World Box for a non-world box (one with the clock) and now I can set the DVR through the Spectrum app on my phone.