Rookie

Spectrum Live TV App is quite Horrid

Mind you the TWC Live TV App wasn't the greatest either, but at least I could connect to it and actually get 'some' enjoyment out of it before it started acting up. However, since switching to Spectrum I'm lucky if I can open the app at all. I guess today is not a lucky day. Things have not improved, they've seemingly gotten worse Smiley Sad

9 REPLIES

Re: Spectrum Live TV App is quite Horrid

I apologize for the poor experience. So that we can move this to the best forum for assistance, what device are you using?

Tim K
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator-Community Forums
Newcomer

I can't get it to load this evening either. App tells me something went wrong, restart the app. When it does load all that's available is the settings and DVD manager tabs.  Touching the guide or live tv gives me an error that says I have disabled or do not have a package that allows use. Neither is the case. 

Newcomer

I am using iPad Air 2

Expert

Read the previous messages "watch.spectrum.net" is down nationwide for all platforms including smart tv's , Roku and PC viewers, it's being blamed on Level 3 communications, but my tracing indicates that it never uses level 3 for backbone traffic.

Community Manager

@smurfercom

There is an known  issue impacting the Spectrum app on multiple platforms.  We are working to resolve the issue.  Unfortunately, there is not an ETA.  We appreciate your patience.    

James M.
Social Media Customer Care
Community Forums Moderator

So when will the app work trouble free?
Newcomer

Agree 100%.
N/A

So it's Saturday morning and still no App.  

Newcomer

Agree. The former TWC app for iPad Air 2 worked most of the time, but the so-called Spectrum app for TV does NOT work well.  Please fix it. Unhappy customer.  Spend less on commercials and make the app work reliability.

Albany, NY