Newcomer

Re: IGE-9000 Error

Is there no help anywhere. This us ridiculous
Not applicable

What happened with this app today?  It totally stopped working as of today.  Is anyone on here looking into this? 

WK
Not applicable

Same problem in Greensboro/High Point.

Not applicable

Will this be corrected today?

Newcomer

Same problem in Ohio.  Updated iOS, deleted and re-installed app.  No luck.  Kindle fire also not working. 

Newcomer

add Beaumont, Tx to the list 

other error codes. IFE-1004.  ILI-9000

Newcomer

I thought it was just me. The app is not working for me also. I’m in Southern California and get the 9000 error message. Maybe it’s a known issue? It’s not working on my iPad, iPhone or Roku. I’m gonna call them after work and see what they say. I hope this gets fixed soon.
Observer

Raleigh, NC - 1/20/18

The app intermittently fails, I usually just have to restart it on my iPad.  Today it won't work at all.  No response from Spectrum on this thread since Friday?

Observer

Ioriac, the app issue was fixed late Friday afternoon and it has been working for me ever since. I am also in the Raleigh area although not sure why that should matter for an issue related to their app. 

Try rebooting your modem and see if that fixes the problem (shut it down for a few minutes and then restart).

Observer

Thank you, restting the modem fixed it for me.  I'm glad I found this forum, saved me the dreaded phone call to support!