Highlighted
Not applicable

IGE-9000 Error 1/18 (resolved)

The app stopped working yesterday with this error code. The app has been reloaded and modem rebooted. 

IPad 

significant storage available

23 REPLIES
Rookie

Errors all 9000

Taken many steps to self-fix. Deleting app & reinstalling, shutting down down device, using alternative device.

Always comes back to same error message. Need app to work. Please advise ASAP.
Newcomer

Re: Errors all 9000

Same thing is happening to me.  Always the same error on the app on any device.  Tried all the same solutions.

Not applicable

Re: Errors all 9000

Whenever I experience ANY ISSUES AT ALL WITH THIS APP, ITS ALWAYS ON MY Android ‘Google Nexus 10 Tablet, for SOME ODD REASON the iPhone Version of APP SEEMS TO WORK FLAWLESSLY..... that is UNTIL SPECTRUM BOUGHT Time Warner Cable & started their “NEWER,FASTER,BETTER” Marketing Campaign, then ISSUES AROSE ON iPhone TOO which ENDED WITH MY CURRENT SITUATION OF BEING LOCKED OUT!!!??? I don’t know why but I started having problems with everything that spectrum was claiming they had fixed or improved, and now it’s either keep paying these guys and get what I get or don’t pay anyone and end up with nothing sounds like a monopoly to me !!???
Observer

Re: IGE-9000 Error

same problem here in Raleigh/Durham area, all platforms (ios, android, roku, pc) have same issue. The app continues to intermittently work, it is extremely frustrating.

Observer

Same issue in Southern CA as well. App not working on any platform (Roku, iPad or iPhone). Different platforms giving different error codes: RGE-1001 on Roku, IGE-9000 on Apple devices. Just a few weeks ago, we went through this same thing!

Same problem in Southeastern NC.  Very frustrating.

Browser

Same problem in SC.  XLI-9000 (504) error, app not working at all.  XBOX one.

ITW
Newcomer

Yep,  I ditched all my boxes but one.  I have Roku on the rest. None are working. iPad as well. 

If if I would have ditched the last box, I would have to read a book or something

Newcomer

Nyc. App Stopped working. No solution. What's going on?