Highlighted
Rookie

DVR Manager Unavailable on the app: Error code ICM-1008

I just received recently a new DVR (Humax Spectrum 210-H). I used to be able to access my list of recordings and scheduled recordings from the iOS app using the tab at the bottom right before switching to this new box but now the tab is grayed out and when I try to ccess it, it says:

"DVR Management unavailable. No Spectrum receivers are associated with your account. ... ICM-1008. (104)"

Though I can see my DVR listed on the website. (see attached images)

Any advice?

IMG_0272.jpeg

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 4.10.37 PM.png

7 REPLIES
Spectrum Employee

Re: DVR Manager Unavailable on the app: Error code ICM-1008

Hi tony1st,

My first response would be to call the number on the screen. If you picked the box up from a payment center there is a good chance that your account was not properly adjusted for the new boxes. These boxes need to be put on a certain way to make sure they are working correctly.

Also, you said "recently" how long have you had the box, because there is sometimes a delay (up to 48 hrs) when a box is added to the account and when you can properly manage it using the online service tools. It isn't always that long but it can take some time to work properly.

I post on my off hours, away from work and any statements made are my opinions, and do not necessarily reflect the views and beliefs of Spectrum Communications.

Trusted Helper

@Cxthulu wrote:

Hi tony1st,

My first response would be to call the number on the screen. If you picked the box up from a payment center there is a good chance that your account was not properly adjusted for the new boxes. These boxes need to be put on a certain way to make sure they are working correctly.

Also, you said "recently" how long have you had the box, because there is sometimes a delay (up to 48 hrs) when a box is added to the account and when you can properly manage it using the online service tools. It isn't always that long but it can take some time to work properly.

Yes,

48 hours is the time to allow boxes to synch with remote devices.  Also there are reports that the World Boxes (no clocks) don't yet work with Remote DVR Manager if they are running the New Spectrum Guide.

Satch

Rookie

Hello,

Thanks for the replies.. I picked up this new box indeed more than a month ago (well passed the initial 48 hours)

Lead Moderator

There is a known issue with the new DVR boxes communicating properly with the system.

At this time the Remote DVR Manager is not available. 

Our apologies for the frustration this has caused. 

Regards,

Julia R.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Not applicable

Problems happen, but when will it be fixed? It seems these new boxes are garbage. I get an error of some kind daily... back on topic though. When should we expect it to be fixed?
Trusted Helper

@gbrown3 wrote:
Problems happen, but when will it be fixed? It seems these new boxes are garbage. I get an error of some kind daily... back on topic though. When should we expect it to be fixed?

The problem isn't the boxes,

The problem is the New Spectrum Guide on the New Boxes.  If you have our World Box running the ODN Navigator Guide, my understanding is that Remote DVR works on the Navigator Guide with the World Box after a 48 hour activation period.

Sadly, Spectrum Guide isn't ready for Remote DVR Managment or Caller ID on TV for Phone subs either.

All of us are waiting for a fix for this just like yourself.

Satch

Rookie

@Julia_R wrote:

There is a known issue with the new DVR boxes communicating properly with the system.

At this time the Remote DVR Manager is not available. 

Our apologies for the frustration this has caused. 

Regards,

Julia R.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Hello Julia,
And thank you for your quick reply!
Would you have an estimation on when this issue will be fixed?
Or can you escalate this issue with the developpement team?

Thank you and have a great day,
Tony