Highlighted
Newcomer

Re: App not recognizing home network

This thread is marked as solved however I'm still experiencing the issue. If there is a solution or some steps the end user needs to take to resolve the issue, please share. If your idea of "solved" is simply being aware of the issue with no resolution. I think you need a dictionary.
Newcomer

I didn't think I could be more disgusted with cable service while a customer of the former Time Warner Cable co. Spectrum is so much worse!!! I agree, saying you are working on resolving the issue is NOT a solution to the problem.
Newcomer

This has been an issue in the past. It is very frustrating especially since I use the app at home on a regular basis.  

Red
Rookie

Re: Not recognizing home network.

How do we request the service credit?
Newcomer

Same for me! Pay way too much money for this not to work.
Newcomer

I have a suggestion - pull out the change that caused this to happen in production and give all customers a service credit
Browser

Call Spectrum. Tell them you are experiencing a known issue with the TV App and tell them how many days you have had the problem.  Tell them you are calling to request a service credit for each day the TV App has not been working. 

Browser

9/6/17 - TV App working in our system.

Rookie

Working tonight, 9/6/17.

This is still an issue on my iOS device. I have taken all troubleshooting measurements but nothing is solving the issue.