Newcomer

Re: App Down in NC

Unacceptable performance by Spectrum.  You offer an app,which people then begin to rely on and then it's down for 7+ hours with no ETA.  

Participant

I figured it was down. I am skeptical about what will happen if everyone is relying on the app for tv.

Newcomer

Yeah it's been down for over 9 hours in Ohio... How hard is it to reboot the dang server??

Newcomer

Hey w wryokw try the app now I was able to get in it works for me now I’ll try the Roku app when I get home see if that works
Newcomer

Try it now it’s working fine for me now
Rookie

down here again in upstate New York. third time today

Re: Error code with App

I've had no app service on my laptop for almost 24 hours now. Watch.Spectrum.net cycles infinitely and eventually nets me a WUC-1002 error, which I'm told to provide in any contact with Support.

The app used to go dark every now and then, then it happened every week or so, then once a week, now it's every few days. It used to tell me my credentials were incorrect, but a few hours later they would work just fine. Now I get this WUC-1002 error.

What the what, Spectrum? My monthly bill has increased, but service reliability and reception has gone in the opposite direction fast in the last couple of months.

So, what does this WUC-1002 app error mean, and when can I expect to be able to reconnect?

Re: Using Spectrum streaming ap

Hello @jsublett001

Switching between the sections in the app (Live TV, Guide, Settings, etc) would be done using the back button to access the Quick Menu of the app and then using the Up and Down navigation buttons to choose the section you want then pressing the Ok button on that selection.

To filter the channels to your favorites in any section where it would list them (Live TV, Guide), you would use the Left navigation button to access the filter/sort menu.

I have attached a button layout of the remote with text labels (referenced above) for each.

rokuremotekeysnew.png

Thank you for your participation in the Forums!

Regards,
Jeremiah S.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - Spectrum Community Forums

Re: Using Spectrum streaming ap

i was using my roku to stream Spectrum and it was working fine until friday and now I cannot get it to work I spent an hour on the phone with tech support but no result  The did some upgrade that has made it impossible for me to access this any longer. I am going to drop my spectrum tv service and go to Sling tv like my kids have done.  They are not having any problems and stream through roku or apple.