Newcomer

Re: what is going on with the RGE-1001 errors

We've been having this terrible problem for over a year now and it repeats every now and then and usually during a major sporting event. Now the Australian Tennis Open is happening and we can’t watch it right now. We experience the same issue during the USAOPen, Rolland Garros and SW19 which are also tennis grand slams.
Each time we called we spent over an hour and at the end it was for nothing since the problem is not resolved. On the phone you can tell they got zero clue of the caused of the problem or how to fix it and is frustrating the stupid basic questions they keep asking you and repeating as if we were 7 years old. We also have internet service with Spectrum/Time Warner and is as frustrating since it runs very slow even when we are paying for the fastest network.
My wife now wants us to migrate to another company.

Newcomer

We are in Los Angeles. This must be happening all over the USA.

Newcomer

Same issue here in Wisconsin.  The LiveTV website isn't working either.  It has been down for at least 5 hours now.

Newcomer

App Down in NC

The Spectrum app is once again down here in Summerfield NC

Observer

Re: App Down in NC

same here in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area.  And it is across all platforms, IOS, Android, and i can't even get it to work on my PC.  All other services work fine, all other Apps validated through Spectrum like ABC, TNT, HGTV, etc work fine. 

This happened for 10 days in December, and 3 days in November, i started this crappy service in Oct.

Not applicable

App for iOS is down in San Antonio TX as well as Ondemand and my account. App
Newcomer

App is also down in Southern California. I hope this gets fixed soon. But I will call them when I get home later just to see what they say.
Not applicable

App down in Cincinnati
Newcomer

App down in NYC as well. 

Rookie

Down in NW Pa (NE Ohio group) also.  Getting error when trying to log in:

The info you entered doesn't match our records. Please try again. (WLI-1010)

Info is correct because I can access my account info.