Highlighted
Rookie

what is going on with the RGE-1001 errors

app will no longer load on roku tv. I've been using the app for over a year and now when I try to open it today I get a RGe-1001. I've removed the app, restarted the device, reinstalled the app and still the same error whenever I try to open the app.

27 REPLIES
Rookie

Using Spectrum streaming ap

I am using a ROKU device accessing the ap.  Everything works great, except there seems to be no set procedure in going from the FAVORITES menu in it's abreviated form (showing only the current time) to the full time schedule.  I have to fiddle around with the remote arrow buttons to get what I want.  It never seems to work the same way twice.  I would much prefer to get a full menu of my FAVORITES or ALL CHANNELS when I select it.

Re: what is going on with the RGE-1001 errors

I am having the same issue.  I can't access it on Roku, XBOX ONE, or my cell.

Newcomer

Same problem here with all Roku devices.  This has happened a few times in the past couple of months, but always fixed itself within a couple of minutes.  None of the suggestions on the internet will work.  Spectrum reported at least six months ago that they were working on a fix. Apparently it isn't a priority.  

Observer

Also having problems with Spectrum and many other channels on Roku.  Judging from Twitter many others are in the same serviceless boat.

Spectrum is so unreliable. This happens way too often.  Why?  Seriously, this is lousy service (or rather, lack thereof).

Observer

down again!!!!

Was down end of December, now its down YET AGAIN!!!

Spectrum cannot get this thing right. Service keeps getting worse

Observer

agree and they don’t know what the issue is, no point calling, they don’t help and they drive you crazy with ignorant suggestions. sent a tech to my house last week and he found a great signal in and out of house and could not find any issues that would cause the app to fail.

this is bs and has gone on to long. will go to att if they don’t stabilize this soon.

Spectator

Yup, same here, no Spectrum app on Roku, Samsung TV, or anything else. 

We almost went a whole week without a Spectrum TV outage!

Newcomer

Same here at SC I hope they fix it
dns
N/A

not working here in nyc guess im going to direct tv